ahh you'll have to ask ole CHUBZ that one
[ QUOTE ]
have yall already forgot?, that a football game aint the place to be loud at
[/ QUOTE ]
Then where besides Church?
ahh you'll have to ask ole CHUBZ that one
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
ahh you'll have to ask ole CHUBZ that one
[/ QUOTE ]
He does his yelling in the bathroom! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha..wouldnt doubt that one bit..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ahh you'll have to ask ole CHUBZ that one
[/ QUOTE ]
He does his yelling in the bathroom! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
That's where he does his love making! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ahh you'll have to ask ole CHUBZ that one
[/ QUOTE ]
He does his yelling in the bathroom! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
That's where he does his love making! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Dang you just made me sick with that thought! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
Oh Chubz, the secret is out now about you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was reading about where the "stuident section" doesnt yell thats some bs i lost my voice by yelling.... When i go to the games which i go to every game i lose my voice for about 3 days so yea some of the "stuident section" does still go out for the team...
Offense wins games.
Defense wins championships.
[b]GO PV![/b]
The same with me, I lose my voice too because of cheering at the ballgames.
I'm one of those people that just sits there and doesn't make a peep.
I dont clap either.
I just don't like to do that stuff.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks